February 14, 2015

STUPID F----ING BIRD. A REGIONAL PREMIERE BY AARON POSNER



F...ING BIRD
IT MUST BE NEWLY BORN

It starts on March 17th to May 2nd, opens on March 21, 2015. This Bird might be exactly what you want on the stage. I would love to get a F...ing Bird. They are so cute. 

I haven't seen the play yet -- but I am always ready to laugh at a Stupid F---ing Bird. I'm sure it's going to be an awe-inspiring evening. I can already feel my pulse. You know what? ...it's always a mystifying story at the Playhouse. They always want a new experience. 

I'm looking forward for this tasty unique entertainment. I'm not sure - but I think that it could the right kind of sick. Hey, but I don't know everything - I'm just hoping. I can't wait!!! I could be wrong about everything. This I do know -- my friends never wait! I'm deceptively gentle. I'm just joking and observing. 

Lee Hartgrave




No comments: