November 24, 2015

I BELIEVE IN GOD - IT'S HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IT










SAN FRANCISCO 
PLAYHOUSE 

THE CAST OF of "Stage Kiss' (From left: Michael Gen Sullivan*, Carrie Paff*, Allen Darby Taylor Iman Jones, Gabriel Marin*, Millie DeBenedet, and Mark And Mark Anderson Phillips*


PEOPLE DEMAND KISSES - 
IT'S VERY GOOD TO SMACK

I wonder who's kissing her now? I've noticed that she hangs onto old love. After all, it's a proper way to kiss on stage. Now people demand kisses onstage. 

There are great kisses with a wide mouth. The Kisses are very attractive to Boys and Girls that could kiss all day long. Ummmm- stage kisses inspire. Now a days, it's just fantastic. It is better now. However I love the fun. I also grew up in the stage in Chicago. The Drama - is great San Francisco - you may have to kiss them way over ten times. 

The best way to kiss. here are actual onstage kisses. I love - however, I'm very careful about nudity. I'll be back to see the show again. 

Just wondering. Everything that I've seen this week there is a lot of over sexed men that bring out the "Brain Heads." They call it Hustle, Hustle. What about knowledge with they are partners? To them on the stage is: "Boring Knowledge!" But, remember - they are knowledge boring to call it - Hustle, Hustle. Throw your IPAD. They say "Oh My Gosh" - over lover and over! 

People around are like to chase around - "Ass" around here. You might want to stay at home. They want to sing - thank God. History tickles me. I've been told that you and others may be closer to you. What does it taste like? 

Kiss me Darling - you seem like your eating. You seem like your eating me. I'm afraid that you might. Let's Hide - I hope we can? 

Some of the best is "Like Masterbation -- it can't be mean to me!" The Hell with the future. Just come - but I liked him - she said.  REALLY? 

STAGE KISS 
Written by Sarah Ruhl 
Directed by Susi Damilano 


STAGE KISS 

IDOLS TODAY: SIX STARS: ****** OR 
SIX GLASSES OF CHAMPAGNE ******

64268 Pageviews 
540 Posts 


No comments: