November 11, 2013

IF IT FITS - ITS NEWS!








EXCITING STUFF IS GOING ON AT FEINSTEIN'S AT THE HOTEL NIKKO

SHAWN RYAN HAS IT ALL!  


Ryan put on the best show in town. When entertainment calls - Ryan gives the show of the decade. He's one of the Stage Greats. This smart Alec knows how to get belly laughs. Here's one - 'Stop Wondering' - Shawn: "Bitch please! - I've go better things to do. And yes he does. He surprised the audience with 'Condo 8' - very country. I would not have believed it. It was almost like I was riding a train around the world. Ryan is formidable. Someone sitting next to me said: "I Agree with this Show - Press releases are so "Dead" -- where are the real PR people of yesteryear?" Gee Whiz - how would I know .  Ryan would, he has it all -- and he incorporates these musical geniuses into the evening: John Ainsworth: Piano: Kelly Park - Bass: Daniel Fabricant - Drums: Surya Prakasha - Guitar: Mark Holzinger - Singers: Jessica Coker and Jenny coker - Audio: Nic Atamanuik - Photo: Jeanette and Mike - Managers: Jessica & Mitch Booker: John Iachette. Ryan also gave the audience one of the most funny evenings that I have ever experienced. He's breathtaking!

*****

JIM BRICKMAN AND SPECIAL GUEST DAVID BURNHAM

WOW! What a powerful evening at San Francisco's gorgeous Venetian Room. Brickman and Burnham. I'm so glad that I got to see it at the Fairmont's packed show. First on the stage was Jim Brickman who runs his amazing fingers along the piano. I can't imagine that no one would not be a fan. Brickman's music is positively breathtaking. And here is the Surprise -- he has a fantastic sexy, singing voice also. At the Fairmont there were incredible moments for everyone that loves music. I do. Then  comes along DAVID BURNHAM. It continues a slick and astonishing evening as Burnham and Brickman smoothly work together. The currents are there. The two talented men made an evening of the best of music. I was stunned. These are the moments of great art. A masterpiece - with stunning Masters on the stage is something that no one in that fantastic atmosphere will ever forget that evening. I do hope that they will come back soon.  It was magnificent!

*****   
NOW I'M OFF TO THE OUTER LIMITS








No comments: